CG TET Online Application Form 2018 will be the CG board. Those candidates who want register for TET exam can fill the CG TET Online Application Form 2018. CG TET recruitment exam application forms are available on the official website of the exam board. The concerned candidates are going to check the official site at www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
CG TET Online Application Form 2018
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has released the recruitment notification for teacher posts in private and Government schools in Chhattisgarh. The applications are obtainable on the official website.
The candidates can download the application form from the official site. Before that, the candidates make sure about the eligibility to apply for the post. For submitting the Chhattisgarh TET Application form, the candidates should be filled cautiously.
CG TET Online Application Fee Information
The online registration of CG TET application will start from July 2018. The candidates should submit the required certificates demanded by the Government. The application fee will be done by the candidates before the last submission date. The candidates should pay the application fees in online mode. The application fees for general candidates, Rs.450 for one paper and Rs 550/- for both.
OBC candidates will pay Rs. 350 for one paper and Rs. 450 for both. SC / ST candidates will pay Rs.300/- for one paper and Rs.400/- for both. The candidates should attach the recent passport size photo and scanned signature in the application form. If any discrepancy found in the application form, the authority board will discard the candidates from the selection process.
CG TET Eligibility Criteria 2018
The candidate should check the eligibility conditions required by the regulating authority. Here, we illustrated the eligible essential qualification given below.
- The candidates must be a citizen of India.
- The candidates must be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh.
- The candidates want to become a teacher of I to V class, they must have passed 12th class with Diploma in Elementary Education.
- The candidates want to become a teacher of VI to VIII class teacher job applicants should have passed Bachelor Degree/ D.Ed with graduation.
- The students who have appeared for the final year exam can also apply.
Instruction to Apply for CG TET Exam Application form
- The candidates should open the official website.
- The home page will be displayed.
- Search and find out the “CG TET 2018” link.
- Hit the Apply Online Link and the candidates need to select the paper which going to appear in the written test.
- Fill up the required details in the CG TET application form.
- Next, the application fee will be done in online mode.
- Upload the scanned photo and scanned signature in the application form.
- Verify once before the final submission.
- Then, hit the submit button.
- Take the hard copy of the application form, if you required for the future reference.
Thanking you for watching our site and supporting us. We posted the above information for your future purpose. We guarantee that we will update our site with more useful and constructive points on a regular basis. So, visit us every now and then.